Though yellow caviar is not so popular as the well-known black and red versions, on the tastes it does not concede to them at all, and on usefulness in something and surpasses. Got from a pike chastikovy, it is yellow caviar, it is appetizing by sight, found on taste and is fertile for a human body. In a century before last it was appreciated even above the current caviar leader – black. About what this delicacy is useful and what it is so appreciated, and the speech will go further.
Caloric content and chemical composition
Pike caviar perfectly fits into a dietary product line, thanks to:
- low caloric content, component of only 130 kcal on 100 g of a product;
- fat content of 1.5%;
- to total absence of carbohydrates.
Besides, are present at a delicacy:
- organic acids, including polyunsaturated fat omega-3;
- vitamins – A, C, D, PP, almost everything from group B;
- very well balanced mineral structure.
Whether you know? In old times the Slavs by means of pike caviar tried to guess what will be future harvest. Was considered that the harvest will be rich if at the caught fish of a berry, located closer to the head, more largely, than located closer to a tail.
Micro and macrocells in this product are presented:
Digestible protein which is present at this product is useful to all what it also is appreciated by nutritionists first of all. Especially it is demanded by people with an excess weight who seek for weight loss.
At the excess weight also recommend to use a gooseberry, corn, cabbage juice.
But it is not all advantage of pike caviar.
Its use allows:
- to strengthen the immune system by means of the amino acids which are in a product;
- to normalize hemoglobin in blood;
- to normalize arterial blood pressure;
- to prevent atherosclerosis;
- to normalize nervous system;
- to stir up mental activity;
- to optimize visual functions;
- to slow down approach of presenilation, to intensify regeneration processes in an organism;
- to support an integument, hair and nails in good condition;
- as aphrodisiac to stimulate men's and women's sexual functions;
- to develop skeletal system and to warn at children the approach of rickets is more senior than three years;
- thanks to availability of fluorine to strengthen tooth enamel;
- to saturate an organism with iodine;
- to struggle with baldness.
On a question whether everything can eat caviar of a pike, it is necessary to answer positively, having noted some insignificant exceptions:
- as well as any other food product, has contraindications to its use from people with individual intolerance;
- the use of a salty product in excess quantities is capable to do harm to health of hypertensive persons and also the people having hepatic, renal, gastric, intestinal diseases, gout, arthritis and arthrosis;
- excessive hobby for this salty delicacy is not shown to also future mothers.
Important! Is not strongly recommended to give caviar to kids to three-year age.
How to salt in house conditions: recipe
Salting caviar from a pike does not demand excessive efforts, but assumes existence of accuracy.
- pike caviar – 300 g;
- salt – two tablespoons;
- water – 250 ml.
- By means of a knife to release caviar from covers in the form of sacks.
- Carefully to mix the received product a fork.
- To fill in it with water and again to interfere with a fork that it was well washed out.
- After minute upholding to merge everything emerged on a water surface together with the water, having left the caviar which fell there at the bottom of capacity.
- Brine, that is hydrochloric solution, is made directly in a product for what two tablespoons of salt are added to it.
- Then there it is necessary to fill in a glass of water and carefully to mix everything.
- To leave the received product to be defended for 10 minutes.
- After this time it is necessary to exempt it from liquid by means of the sieve covered with a gauze.
- After the product within an hour completely loses liquid, it needs to be placed in the fridge at least for 12 hours for disposal of possible parasites.
Important! It is not necessary to use the caviar which is not processed by salt and not cooled in the raw in order to avoid infection with a parasitic infection.
The yellow caviar which is not conceding on the standards red and black and being more available as pikes are found in our reservoirs almost everywhere, for some reason it does not appear in lists of the most popular delicacies. And it is absolutely vain. Especially as it is quite simple to make chastikovy pike caviar in house conditions.