Recently such drink as a mat, began to gather popularity among the population. It began to be used on an equal basis with habitual tea and coffee. But very few people know that this drink needs to be able to be made correctly to benefit at most for an organism.
Mat — the Paraguayan toning tea made on the basis of the crushed dry leaves and young escapes of a holly (tree which is extended to territories of South America). He reminds black tea. It is the invigorating drink with bitter-sweet taste. Color of leaves — greenish, gold and brown (if the procedure of frying was carried out).
Mat it was delivered on the territory of Europe at the beginning of the 17th century as an effective remedy from a scurvy. Europeans did not use leaves as tea. They did spirit tinctures and balms therefore after a while drink lost the popularity. Only for quite some time now it became demanded again.
It will be interesting to you to learn about useful properties of Kuril tea, lapacho, Pu-erh, tea with a thyme, black, white and green tea, rooibos, ginger, a sench, oolong tea, tea from leaves of cowberry, a linden, a dogrose.
There is a number of rules of the use a mat and several ways of its preparation. But before the first zavarivaniye the ware from which will have tea needs to be processed correctly. It is possible to carry out difficult cleanings by means of reed vodka, cognac or coal. But there is also simpler method: to fill up in capacity 2/3 mat, to fill in with hot water and to leave per day.
- In a special bowl (metal or ceramic) on 2/3 all volumes it is necessary to fill tea.
- Stir up a vessel and incline it so that its contents were displaced to one of walls.
- Pour into a bowl a little water with the temperature about +40 °C and wait until it is absorbed.
- Add more hot water (temperature about +70 °C).
- Insert into the most profound place of a vessel a special tubule for drink a mat (bombilla) and add hot water.
Important! Draw drink not less than 2 minutes.
Way of preparation of cold tea:
- Tea raw materials are made cold grapefruit juice, grass broths from mint or a verbena.
- Such drink infuses more than 4 minutes.
Way of cooking:
- In the Turk fill up a tea leaf for 10% of admissible volume. Moisten filling Turks with warm water.
- Boil water and fill in it in the Turk.
- You cook tea on slow fire, constantly removing the Turk from fire during emergence of foam.
- In 1 minute after readiness filter drink and add to it honey, sugar or a citrus peel depending on preferences.
Learn about that than the tea mushroom is useful to the person.
Way of preparation for the French press:
- Fill in a press (for 10% of total amount) the tea raw materials moistened with warm water.
- After liquid was absorbed, fill in press contents with hot water.
- Draw drink 2 minutes and wring out it.
Tea is ready and you can start its use.
Whether you know? The first written mention of a mat is dated the 16th century.
Correct a mat drink only from a special vessel. It is called калебас. The vessel can be made of a tree, metal or plastic. By the way, plastic kolebas — not the best option for a traditional tea drinking.
Tea is had through the tubule made of metal, stainless steel or silver — a bombilla. It is a direct or curved tube with the flat termination and a wide strainer.
Read about that as it is correct to make tea and to what gives tea in bags.
- saturates an organism with vitamins;
- tones up, allows to keep feeling of cheerfulness within 8-10 hours;
- increases attention level;
- neutralizes negative impact of alcoholic beverages;
- brings alien substances out of a human body;
- prevents presenilation and various diseases;
- strengthens vessels;
- reduces cholesterol level;
- helps with fight against excess weight;
- normalizes a dream;
- raises a libido;
- improves digestion.
Besides, a mat is a good antidepressant and antiseptics.
Important! Drink does not cause accustoming.
Harm and contraindications to the use
It is not recommended to have such tea if you suffers from:
- renal diseases;
- the increased level of acidity of gastric juice.
Do not drink too hot a mat: it can damage gullet walls that can become the oncology reason. Also too long consumption of tea causes dryness of integuments and reduced sweating.
Mat it is necessary to store in a tight container far from products (including seasonings) which have strong aroma. It is better to give preference to capacity from ceramics. It does not allow contents to absorb moisture, keeping its natural aroma.
Whether you know? Gorky a mat is considered drink of singles and men. He is capable to adjust the person on a harmony, positive for reflections.
Mat — curative Paraguayan tonic, one of the best in own way. It, as well as caffeine, invigorates an organism and neutralizes alcohol influence. Besides, tea improves digestion, a dream and helps to lose excess weight. But, despite this, before its use be convinced that you have no contraindications.