Bobryatina treats valuable and exotic delicacies. On nutritiousness this product concedes nothing to pork or meat of a rabbit, but at the same time has the increased content of useful and important substances. However the little from us has the luck to appreciate beaver meat and also its possible advantage for our organism. Learn whether eat beaver fillet and in what look and also — whether it is useful to include it in a daily diet.
Caloric content and structure
Bobryatina is considered the nutritious product containing a set of various mineral and organic matter. First of all traditionally distinguish two main groups from them: vitamins and minerals.
Whether you know? Beavers belong to the most ancient warm-blooded animals of our planet — their first ancestors appeared during Eocene era, about 50 million years ago. It is remarkable that they were much larger than modern types: their weight was about 350 kg, and length reached 3 meters.
Meat of a beaver provides the whole set of vitamins:
- IN (B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B6, B9, B12);
In this product such minerals as are found:
Also the potential power value of a bobryatina is high: in 100 g of a product about 202 kcal contain.
Read also about that what on taste and whether meat of an elk and horse is useful.
They are distributed thus:
- proteins — 139.4 kcal (34.85 g);
- fats — 62.64 kcal (6.96 g);
- carbohydrates — 0 kcal (0 g).
Beaver meat: edible or not
Having seen such unusual goods as beaver meat in specialized shop, many for certain will ask a question: whether it is possible it is and also — what tastes it has. It appears, the bobryatina is considered not only edible, but also appetizing; it is recommended for the use to all, irrespective of age. As for whether tasty it — this product differs in special tenderness and a fragrant smell; it does it by ideal ingredient of both fried, and boiled dishes. To taste and consistence of a bobryatin reminds turkey or pork, however differs in special pleasant aroma. Some culinary specialists compare taste of a bobryatina to rabbit flesh, but to more saturated taste after preparation.
Whether you know? Beavers are capable to hold under water the breath for 10–15 minutes, and during this time they can float about 750 meters.
Than beaver meat for the person is useful
The main value of a bobryatina is that it does not contain toxins and derivatives of hazardous substances. It is reached by a unique diet of an animal which is based on the use of the qualitative forages which are grown up in eco-friendly regions as these animals are found only in such places. It promotes absence in a product of harmful holesterin and also gives it the true curative properties. A qualitative bobryatina at the periodic use:
- eliminates deficiency of protein without which processes of creation of healthy muscles are impossible;
- promotes reduction of oxidizing ability of free radicals that improves the general appearance and prolongs youth;
- thanks to high concentration of iron improves a krovotvoreniye and promotes maintenance of operability of a thyroid gland that is important in regions with a heavy ecological situation;
- eliminates deficiency of potassium that favorably influences work of a cardiovascular system and also promotes regulation of water balance of cages;
- is a source of selenium which protects bodies and fabrics from emergence of oncological formations;
- helps to normalize acid-base balance;
- has the increased concentration of important amino acids which favorably affect immunity and bring toxins out of an organism;
- improves work of nervous system and activity of a brain.
Contraindications and harm
Bobryatina is a product, absolutely safe for the person, however has also a number of contraindications. It should not be used at:
- chronic renal pathologies;
- exacerbations of diseases of digestive system;
- serious illness of heart.
It is necessary to consider also the following rules:
- it is not necessary to prepare a bobryatina daily, otherwise products of disintegration of proteins will complicate digestion work;
- for culinary processing fresh meat is not recommended — for 8–10 hours after a face in a carcass there are active natural enzymes of an animal which can lead to poisoning;
- exclusively certified product is suitable for the use, otherwise there is a high probability to buy the meat infected with helminths or saturated with toxins.
Learn all truth about meat.
As it is correct to choose a bobryatina
Despite remarkable properties of a bobryatina, useful to health can be only quality meat. Therefore at its choice it is necessary to use the following recommendations:
- it is the best of all to get a product in winter time — during this period in it various useful substances are saved up, and useful fats evenly spread between muscle fibers;
- the qualitative bobryatina has a saturated wine shade;
- the product should not have foreign smells, slime or other allocations;
- the most gentle and juicy meat is observed at young females, old individuals differ in rigid and dry muscle tissue;
- the quality product cannot cost little, excessively low price often demonstrates insufficient quality of a product.
It is quite often possible to hear a question — whether it is necessary to check the beaver meat got independently. Yes, it is necessary to resort to this procedure by all means, and having only addressed to the professional research center. The fact is that these animals are carriers of such infectious disease as botulism. Its activator emits dangerous toxins, even the small dose of which can cause a serious poisoning, up to a lethal outcome.
Important! When choosing meat in shop to secure itself, surely demand the certificate on products. In it the place of its origin and also results of a laboratory research has to be surely specified.
What can be prepared
In food all parts of a beaver, except for intestines and other interiors are good. As well as any other types of meat, this product use for preparation of the fried, baked or stewed dishes. Also from it it is possible to cook fragrant and gentle soup, and the fillet which is previously pickled in spices can become excellent preparation for a shish kebab. But the following dishes are the most widespread:
- stewed beaver in sour cream;
- soup from a tail of a beaver;
- smoked bobryatina;
- beaver goulash.
However, despite the universality, gentle and fragrant fillet of an animal is combined not with all ingredients. It is the best of all to combine it:
- with onions and garlic;
- various greens;
- fresh and stewed vegetables;
- sour and sweet-sour grades of apples;
- cereals and cereals dishes (especially with buckwheat).
Important! Beaver meat is badly combined with bean and other products which differ in the increased protein content.
As well as how many it is necessary to soak
Often meat of a beaver does not demand soaking — it does not contain specific substances therefore after careful cutting of fat such dishes do not gain unpleasant aromas during heat treatment. However, as well as any game, a beaver has a light specific smell which at the correct processing almost completely disappears. But if you do not want to risk, it is better for bobryatin to wet. Besides, such procedure will help to eliminate the excess of blood which did not manage to be removed after cutting of a carcass from meat. Soak a fresh and young bobryatina in the pure and cooled water for 12–24 hours, at a temperature about 5 °C. But, if you have to prepare the old or previously frozen carcass, she should be stood in marinade on the basis of wine or apple cider vinegar.
Important! Marinade is rather aggressive liquid therefore pickling is not recommended to be carried out in aluminum and copper ware and also in containers with the peeled-off enamel, otherwise meat can become impregnated with ions of harmful metals.
For preparation of liquid add to 1 liter of water:
- 150–300 ml of 3% of solution of vinegar;
- 1 largely cut carrot;
- parsley root;
- 1 h salt spoon;
- 2–3 cloves of the cut garlic;
- 1 bulb;
- various spices at choice.
Soaking is carried out at a temperature about 5 °C for 1–3 days.
How to fry beaver meat
Most often the bobryatina is fried in a frying pan. This culinary processing does not demand difficult and specific knowledge, at the same time keeps all useful qualities in meat and does not spoil its gentle structure. For this purpose on 1 kg of a bobryatina it will be required:
- salt, pepper, spices — to taste;
- garlic — 2–3 cloves;
- onions — 2 bulbs;
- soy sauce — 100–150 ml;
- water — 2–3 liters;
- vegetable oil — 2 tablespoons.
Main stages of preparation of a dish:
- Before preparation the carcass of a beaver needs to be wetted — for this purpose it is filled in with clear water and put in the fridge for 12–24 hours.
- The soaked meat should be prepared for roasting: it is rinsed under flowing water, and then cut on small pieces.
- After preparation of a carcass start processing of vegetables. It is necessary to cut garlic in small cubes, and to cut each bulb on 4 parts.
- When vegetables are ready, it is possible to start pickling of a bobryatina. Meat is rolled in salt, black pepper, spices and small cut garlic, and then filled in with soy sauce. In it the bobryatina has to be soaked for 2–3 hours.
- After 2–3 hours of soaking it is possible to start roasting. Meat is spread on the heated frying pan, covered and put to be extinguished on small fire for 15–20 minutes.
- When the bobryatina was well stewed, uncover, and on a frying pan pour out the cut onions and mix it with meat.
- Fry a bobryatina with onions on small fire, for 15 minutes.
- Serve the dish with stewed vegetables or an other garnish.
Video: we cook beaver meat well
So, beaver meat — healthy and dietary food where the set of minerals and other useful substances is revealed, and harmful fats are practically absent. However, despite a diyetichnost, the excessive use of this product can negatively affect a digestive tract and other systems, especially if the organism is weakened by any illnesses. It is necessary to consider it and not to risk health for the sake of exotic.