The hibiscus (or the Chinese rose) belongs to family of malvovy. It is the beautiful bush blossoming krupy flowers which can be both simple, and terry form. It is possible to multiply the Chinese rose in several ways: crops of seeds, cherenkovaniye and division of bush.
It is required to you
- - hibiscus bush;
- - hibiscus seeds;
- - fine edge;
- - light substrate on the basis of sand and peat;
- - pots;
- - plastic bags.
1. It is rather simple to make multiple copies plant seeds, besides it is possible to receive large number of new plants. Seeds of hibiscus sow in the winter, at the end of January — the beginning of February. Before landing the seeds need to be wetted. Spread out them on damp cotton fabric and cover from above with damp material.
2. For landing prepare light substrate on the basis of sand and peat. Also it is possible to add the crushed moss to mix sphagnum. Fill with soil plastic cups and moisten it.
3. Plant seeds in damp soil. Put in plastic bag, tie it and arrange small greenery in the warm and solar place. In favorable conditions the shoots will seem in week. After that the package can be removed and when young hibiscuses have 3 present sheets, they need to be raspikirovat in separate pots. In 3-4 months the hibiscus can be landed on the constant place.
4. In spite of the fact that this way quite simple. It has number of essential shortcomings. First, blossoming of the young plants which are grown up from seeds will occur only in several years. And secondly, new plants can not repeat qualities of maternal copy. For example, instead of terry flowers, you can receive simple.
5. That the plant has completely repeated qualities maternal, the hibiscus is made multiple copies shanks or division of rhizome. Shanks yield the most predictable result, but to implant them quite difficult. Therefore it is necessary to stock up with large number of planting stock.
6. As shanks for reproduction of hibiscus take the escapes which have remained after cutting of plant. It is possible to do it at all seasons of the year, but the best period for cherenkovaniye is the beginning of summer.
7. Cut off shanks fine clean edge at an angle. Optimum length - about 10 cm, besides on shank there have to be 2-3 leaves. It is possible to implant the prepared shanks in water or in soil.
8. In the first case put hibiscus shanks in the capacity filled with otstoyanny water of room temperature. From above cover all with other transparent capacity or plastic bag. It is necessary for creation of certain humidity.
9. Daily air small greenery and change water in capacity each several days. In 7-10 days the first backs have to appear, however, some shanks from all take roots usually.
10. Land shanks with backs in the separate pots filled with mix of sand and peat. Put them to the light place, periodically water.
11. When rooting shanks the hibiscuses grow in soil healthier and strong. Remove all leaflets from shank, having left only 2 top and plant them in the prepared moistened soil. Cover shanks with the cut-off plastic bottle and leave for several days. At this time periodically air small greenery and water plants. The hibiscus multiplied in such a way can blossom in the first year.
12. The easiest way — division of rhizome. Get old plant from pot. Shake the earth and separate hibiscus into 2-3 parts. Strew the damaged roots with pounded activated carbon.
13. Land allotments in separate tanks and humidify. Put in shadow for couple of days, and then rearrange hibiscus to the solar place and look after, as usual. The only lack of this way is that thus small amount of new plants will turn out.