The stiffened fat in frying pan, pan, baking sheet and other kitchen utensils can be purified, using the checked national methods. They are simple and will not demand special efforts and preparations.
It is required to you
- - table salt;
- - baking soda;
- - baking powder;
- - means for cleaning of ovens;
- - means for washing of ware;
- - laundry detergent;
- - water.
1. It is possible to remove unpleasant greasy layer from ware without specialized non-stick coating by means of soda or table salt. For this purpose wet the polluted product in warm water and add 2-3 tablespoons of means. In 10-15 minutes, using metal brush or sponge, clean surface. Rinse ware with warm water. In case of need repeat the procedure.
2. Process ware with teflon covering from fat accurately, without damaging surface. For this purpose pour in it necessary amount of water (depending on volume) and add 2-3 tablespoons of baking powder. Put ware on slow fire. After water begins to boil, wait 5-7 minutes. Remove ware from fire and let's it cool down. By means of soft sponge and cleaning agent clean surface from fat. Rinse ware in warm water. In case of need repeat the procedure once again.
3. Clean ware from greasy layer, using modern cleaning agents. In advance get them in specialized shop or in department of household chemicals. Apply means for cleaning of ovens on the polluted site. Put away ware in plastic bag and tie it. In 3-4 hours carefully rinse product with warm water with small addition of means for washing of ware.
4. For removal of fat from ware use special mix. For its preparation mix 5 tablespoons of baking soda, 5 tablespoons of table salt, 2 tablespoons of laundry detergent and 1 teaspoon of means for washing of ware. Fill in ware with greasy layer with water. Add 1-2 tablespoons of the prepared mix.
5. Put capacity on slow fire. After water begins to boil, cool ware. Clean surface, using kitchen sponge. Drench clean ware with boiled water. Rinse it in clear water.