On internal walls of teapot at constant use there is firm brown deposit - it is scum. The layer of scale is thinner, the easier it is removed. The heating coils covered with scum collapse quicker, and walls of teapot lose durability. Do not forget to look in your teapot.
It is required to you
- - acetic essence
- - vinegar of 9%
- - hydrochloric acid
- - citric acid
- - purchased powder against scum
- - baking soda
- - potato or apple cleanings
- - brine from tomatoes or cucumbers
1. Pour in 1/3 glasses of acetic essence in teapot, add 1 liter of water and put teapot to heat up. When water is ready to begin to boil, switch off fire and leave teapot a little to cool down. In 15 minutes repeat heating. Support solution in teapot constantly hot within several hours. Then merge acid solution, clean teapot cleaning agent. If the layer of scale was not really thick, then the teapot has to be exempted from raid completely.
2. Fill up in teapot bag of purchased powder from scum. Fill in with water on 2/3 volumes. You boil water within hour. Merge and clean teapot. If the scum still remained, then repeat process.
3. Bring to boiling water in teapot, pour 3 tablespoons of soda. Continue to boil 15 more minutes. Merge soda solution. Add 3 tablespoons of vinegar to teapot, fill in with water and you boil 15 more minutes. The scum has to become more friable, and it can be cleaned off wooden blade.
4. Pour in 1/3 glasses of hydrochloric acid and one liter of water in teapot. Bring water to boiling and leave on weak fire for 30 minutes. The scum has to descend flakes which easily are removed the rough party of sponge.
5. Pour out bag of citric acid in teapot, add one liter of water and boil if layer of scale not really big, then the teapot has to become clean.