It can grow up New Year's tree in the house to everyone! In order that the green beauty felt comfortable in house conditions, it is necessary to follow several simple rules.
1. The fir-tree in house conditions can be grown up in two ways - from sunflower seed and sapling. The sapling can be bought in nursery of plants or in botanical garden.
2. To grow up fir-tree from sunflower seed, it is necessary to collect fir-tree seeds in the forest. The best time for collecting - fall. If you want to grow up blue spruces, then the best time for collecting seeds of this grade - February.
3. After collecting the seeds need to be placed in water for three days. Seeds have to bulk up then they can be landed to the earth.
4. Sunflower seeds need to be seeded in boxes or pots. It is the best of all to take the earth under those trees where you have collected seeds. Landing depth - no more than 5 mm. Shoots have to appear in 20-30 days after zaseivaniye.
5. It is also possible to take out pots with seeds on the street. If everything develops successfully, then crops will begin to arise already under snow, and with approach of spring you will be able to see young shoots.
6. Happens so that in the first year the seeds do not sprout. You do not hurry to throw out boxes as the proklevyvaniye of plants is possible next year.
7. As soon as fir-trees sprout, it is necessary to pay special attention to light and watering. Remember that coniferous do not love intensive light, from it they turn yellow and fade. The best option for young trees - diffused light.
8. Small fir-trees need regular spraying, it is not obligatory to water them during this period as excessive watering can lead to rotting of plants.
9. The strengthened tree can be transferred to the ""adult"" mode: it is abundant water it (approximately every three days) and you watch that indoors where the fir-tree grows, it was cool.
10. In two-three years the fir-tree can be replaced in garden where it will continue to be pleasing to your eye, in the nature these trees can live up to 300 years and reach in height of 40 meters!