Hinged lockers are convenient and practical furniture. They fasten on walls and, thanks to it, allow to save space considerably. Probably, there is no kitchen which is not equipped with hinged cabinets of any given modification. How to hang up locker the hands?
It is required to you
- - perforator;
- - construction level;
- - hammer;
- - tape measure;
- - screws;
- - screw-driver;
- - dowels.
1. Choose the hinge plate mechanism. For fastening of hinged cabinets are recommended to use the special design consisting of hinge plate with hook and mounting bar. This mechanism can significantly facilitate mounting work. The hinge plate is mounted on internal wall of cabinet so that the hook slightly left back wall. The mounting bar fastens to wall. This design has the adjustment screws allowing to correct the provision of cabinet.
2. Pay attention to design of back wall of your locker. If the hardboard is nailed up, then it is necessary to hang cabinet so that its bottom slightly came on kitchen apron. It will provide dense adherence of locker to wall. If the hardboard is inserted into special grooves, then mounting as in joint with kitchen apron, and with an overlap is possible.
3. Set hinge plate hook to average position by means of adjustment screws. Attach hinge plates to internal walls of cabinet.
4. Determine height of fastening of locker. It is necessary to know that the standard height of hinge plate is 55-60 cm over table-top surface. However if necessary this distance can be a little reduced or increased.
5. Apply on wall marking for fastening of mounting bar. It is necessary to consider that the hinged level is located below the upper edge of locker. Therefore it is necessary to draw two lines. The first has to correspond to the upper edge of mounting bar. The second - locker top. Use construction level for check of horizontal position.
6. Drill fixing openings by means of the perforator. Establish dowels in openings and fix hinged level on wall.
7. Suspend locker on mounting rail, having hooked on it by means of hooks.
8. Level cabinet on level, using adjustment screws.