Cuckoo clock is made on the basis of the mechanical wag-on-the-wall. It is possible to tell that it is the normal striking clock, but each blow is followed by "kukovaniye" of cuckoo who appears in special window of the panel of the dial. Sometimes, rather seldom, models in which "kukovaniye" is not followed by fight meet.
It is required to you
- - magnifying glass;
- - screw-drivers;
- - tweezers;
- - flat-nose pliers;
- - needle;
- - knife.
1. The mechanism of fight - "kukovaniye" - is arranged rather simply. On minute wheel of hours two pins are fixed. Rotating together with wheel, each 30 minutes the pin lifts the special double-arm lever. This lever, in turn, rests against the lever of short circuit and lifts it.
2. It is possible to allocate some of the most widespread breakages inherent in this model of hours. Perhaps, the most often found problem is that the figure of cuckoo cannot return to the watch case. Open the cover located on back wall of hours. Look where back part of figure is located. The tail of cuckoo has to be in upper part of special whistle. If necessary correct figure and fix it on bracket.
3. If the signal of cuckoo does not correspond to the indication of arrows, it is necessary to check pin of the rotary roller. For gaining access to the mechanism open door in body window. If necessary turn in roller pin up.
4. Other widespread breakage - not coincidence of number of blows to the indication of arrows. For fault repair it is necessary to remove the weight and to establish hour hand on the number corresponding to the number of the sounded blows. Then install the weight into place, and hands - for the current time.
5. If it was not succeeded to eliminate fault this way - it is necessary to adjust account lever gap. For this purpose open back cover of hours and define in what place the fight gets off. Bend lever nose in the necessary party.
6. Attentively examine pins of minute wheel. Make sure that they have not dropped out and were not bent. If you have found malfunctions, remove arrows and open door of cuckoo. Turn off and dismantle the body panel. Remove wheel of minute hand and the sleeve.
7. Turn in pins of wheel and fix the dropped-out pins. Establish them into place and fix.