The septic tank represents sealed container which is used for accumulation and purification of sewage.
It is the underground tank serving as capacity for upholding of waste waters then thanks to drainage system, they come to the soil. Removal of drains happens through special branches. Most often septic tanks establish on the seasonal dacha or in the territory of country house because of impossibility of connection to the centralized sewerage. For production of sewage treatment plant the following materials can be used:
Regardless of which the type of the equipment will be established on the site, surface or underground, the major factor influencing arrangement of septic tank is competently picked up site, taking into account features of soil. To define the correct location of septic tank, it is necessary to be guided by the existing construction standards (Construction Norms and Regulations 2.04.03-85) and also sanitary and epidemiologic rules (the SanPiN 2.2.1/220.127.116.110-03).
Distance between septic tank and the house, well and other constructions
- To highlights to which it is necessary to pay attention when mounting sewage treatment plant is observance of distance to the house, well or the well and also other constructions. It depends on soil type and also its water permeability. The filtrational properties of soil are higher, the septic tank from the place of water intake has to be located further. In the presence of high coefficient of filtration of soil it varies from 50 m – 80 m.
- Not less than 5 m in order to avoid hit to premises of unpleasant smells and also for normal functioning of septic tank will be required to recede from the base of the house. However it is not recommended to recede on too long distance as the long sewage pipe can get littered that hi to overload of cleaning system.
- Also the major condition is observance of interval between pipes: sewer and water. In order to avoid hit of sewage in water supply system owing to depressurization of capacity, it is necessary to adhere to the minimum distance of equal 10 m.
- Important factor also the site bias is considered. The well has to be above septic tank.
- Besides, it is necessary to consider the interests of the third parties, i.e. neighbors. For this purpose it is necessary to recede from the next fence not less - 2 m.
- The distance between the public road and septic tank has to be 5 m.
- To exclude podmyvaniye of the base and to avoid risk of emergency, it is necessary to adhere to admissible distance between septic tank, and any other construction it is more than 1 meter.
Types of septic tanks
- The cleaned device. The most widespread type consisting of several cameras, as a rule, two or three through which waste waters undergo cleaning and then arrive on specially allotted filtrational sites. The most suitable is – sandy or sandy soil.
- LCS (local cleaning stations). Represent the modern cleaning device consisting of settler in which settle solid waste and the subsequent biological cleaning by means of bacteria thanks to what in percentage about 90% of cleaning are reached to show. However operation of the similar device directly depends on constant supply of electricity.
Mounting of septic tank
At the septic tank device on the site it is important to adhere to the following recommendations.
- He has to settle down lower than the level of the house. For the correct outflow of sewage it is necessary to consider natural bias.
- The sewage pipe has to be laid in a straight line, and in places of bend it is necessary to install the auditing device.
- Important point is the possibility of entrance of the assenizatorsky machine.
- Arrangement of septic tank will require deep ditch, including the following materials: plastic pipes, polyfoam, ropes and sand.