Podvyazyvaniye of cucumbers, especially in the greenhouse, facilitates harvesting, prevents development of fungal diseases, favorably affects growth of culture.
It is required to you
- - two rails 1.5-2 meters high;
- - hank of kapron rope;
- - hammer;
- - wire;
- - knife or scissors.
1. At cultivation of cucumbers in the greenhouse the podvyazyvaniye is the most rational to use vertical method. For this purpose two rails undertake and are driven in into the opposite ends of bed. Driving in depth - centimeters 30, it is important that rails well kept, for this purpose it is possible to stamp properly soil around them. If the structure of the greenhouse allows, then this point can be missed.
2. Further the wire (it can also be replaced with rope) undertakes, one its end is fixed in upper part of one rail, and the second - on opposite. Thus it is necessary to achieve that the wire rather strong was primotana to rails, at the same time had good tension.
3. Attachment of ropes to wire goes the following step. The rope is cut on part (their length has to be centimeters 30-40 longer, than height from soil to the tense wire), then some ends of twine become attached the sliding loop to wire, and others - to plants free loop. Cucumbers under the first lower leaf tie then culture is accurately wound with rope two-three rounds for the best fastening.
4. The twine has to hang down quite freely from wire, strongly it is impossible to pull it at all as it can injure saplings. After the procedure it is necessary only to watch cucumbers and as required to help them ""to twist"" rope.
5. It should be noted that the podvyazyvaniye of cucumbers needs to be made after saplings reach in height of 20-30 centimeters (if they are planted by seeds in soil), or 5-12 days later after change of culture to the greenhouse seedling.