France is the country of fashion, spirits and the well-known Eiffel Tower. And more than 400 grades of cheese still here are made. This nuclear power and one and 5 permanent members of the UN Security Council has the distinctive signs and only to it characteristics. In this article the interesting facts about France.
The interesting facts about France and the French
- The cuisine of France is world-famous that is only cost by truffles – the most expensive mushrooms in the world! Production of rural bread of a rough grinding can be compared to production of spirits – so many spices and seasonings are used in cookery by the French, and they even bequeath cheeses each other.
- About cheerfulness of the French compose legends. So, on April 1, 1915 during World War I to the camp of the German soldiers the bomb was dropped. Naturally, it caused panic among Nazis, but it was only a big ball on which it was written: Since April first!
- One of the facts about France concerns the number of the locks located on all territory of the country. For the last centuries them more than 5 thousand were built.
- It is remarkable that The dog waltz the French call a popular melody as Chop.
- According to the French legislation the farmers have no right to call pigs by the name Napoleon. Very honor here and the writer Victor Hugo whose name is born by the street of each city of France.
- Among the interesting facts about France it is possible to meet and such: during the work on the well-known tower Gustav Eiffel was inspired by a research of the physician Herman von Mayer who studied structure of a head of a femur. It is known that it enters a joint at an angle and does not break under weight of muscles, and surrounding bodies and fabrics. It is remarkable that this tower was opposed by many cultural figures among whom there are Guy de Maupassant, Aleksander Dumas son, Charles Garnie, etc.
- And here one more fact about France: residents of this country call an ordinary pigeon a flying rat.